We invite employers to set up programs to match their employees' donations to the GDC Foundation. These matching gifts will be an important source of funding for the GDC Foundation and an easy way for you to increase the financial impact that your contribution has on the future of the profession.
If every donor who is able to have their gifts matched actually took advantage of this program, the Foundation would move forward faster toward its funding goal to use the interest for benevolent, scholarship and grant support.
Donors for a matching gift program may include:
• Current, full-time or part-time employees
• Retired employees
• Spouses of employees
• Members of the board of directors of your company
Please note that matching gifts will be directed to support the building of the GDC Foundation's main fund, unless your company’s policy specifies otherwise, or would like to contribute to a specific scholarship or grant.
For more information about matching gifts to the GDC Foundation, please contact: Peggy Cady, GDC Foundation Chair at 250-386-6215.
GDC Foundation Matching Gift Program
Arts Court - 2 Daly Ave,
Ottawa, ON K1N 6E2
- September 28, 2012Donate between Oct 10 and Dec 31, 2012 and you'll be entered in a draw for some great prizes.
- Inspiring and supporting graphic design in Canada
- March 30, 2012
- April 21, 2012Double Your Impact
- Thank you to all the Founding Donors - building the seed capital for the GDC Foundation.
- March 27, 2012Spring 2012 edition
- February 21, 2013