Professional members of the Graphic Designers of Canada can make you stand out, motivate your potential customers, cultivate brand recognition, and influence public perception of your company, your service, your product. Experienced graphic designers understand this – extending your reach into the marketplace and helping you achieve your full market potential.
A professional graphic designer with CGD certification is a business partner who will see your project from the planning, concept development and budgeting stages, through to production, quality control and the finished product. And, when necessary, other communication professionals like writers, photographers, marketing, and media, specialists - may be called on to provide expertise. When you hire a Professional member of the Graphic Designers of Canada, you'll be tapping into expertise in communication strategies, effective problem-solving, and some highly specialized design know-how. Your designer will help you articulate your business objectives and crystallize your ideas. And you'll be rewarded with thoughtful, visual communications that make your message clear.
When you think about graphic design, and its potential for your business, remember, quality design is effective design. Always look for the CGD certification mark following a designer's name – your assurance of quality and professionalism from a Certified member of the Graphic Designers of Canada.
Click Find a Designer to search portfolios of designers across Canada.
– Thanks to Eileen Leddy & GDC VI Marketing Committee
- Study Demonstrates Canadian Businesses Using Design Increase Success, Reduce Risk
- Business Survival Skills and Behaviours
- 1996 Report on the state of Canada's design sector by the National Design Alliance
- from the British Design Council
- Are you being paid what you're worth?
- How better design can add value to your businesses
- Stand out from your competition
- Graphic designers help to achieve communication goals...
- Simplifying the complex