The Graphic Designers of Canada, Vancouver Island chapter 2012 annual general meeting will be held on January 27th, 2012 at the Hotel Rialto from 7pm to 9pm.
The 2012 annual general meeting is a voting year, with the formation of the new executive team for 2012.
Join your fellow members to review the 2011 calendar year, and to vote in your new executive board members.
Find out about what is ahead for 2012!
There will be food and drinks, great conversation and a wide range of topics to discuss.
This is a Free event for all.
- January 28 9:30 am - 29 5:00 pmLocation: The Forks, Centre CourtThe good students of Red River College's Graphic Design program host their 10th annual student art show and live auction at the Forks. Come see live art get borned!
- January 27 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmLocation: Hotel Rialto, 1450 Douglas St, Victoria, BCThe 2012 Graphic Designers of Canada, Vancouver Island chapter annual general meeting will be held on January 27th, 2012 at the Hotel Rialto from 7pm to 9pm.
- January 25 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmLocation: Anhang Room, Millennium Library (251 Donald Street)All members, friends and interested parties wishing and wanting to know more are warmly welcomed to join us and participate at our annual state-of-the-union get-together – the GDC Manitoba Members' Meeting.
- January 23Location: Blue Moon Graphics, 2-161 Stafford StreetJanuary 23! Your next opportunity to gain professional status in Canada’s leading graphic design organization – and be recognized as a Certified Graphic Designer (CGD)!
- January 22 3:30 pmThe Annual General Meeting of the Society of Graphic Designers of Canada/Alberta North Chapter will be held on:
Sunday, January 22, 2012 at 3:30pm
Metro Cinema at the Garneau
8712 - 109 Street, Edm AB T6G 1E9
- January 21 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmLocation: Halifax, NSGDC members in good standing are invited to GDC Atlantic’s 2012 Annual General Meeting in Halifax, Nova Scotia on Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 1 pm.
- January 19 7:30 pm - 9:30 pmLocation: Atlantis CoffeeOn January 19th the GDC Sask South chapter is required to elect new chapter executives and vote to retain a few current roles. If you are interested in joining our executive or know someone who is, please join us and bring along anyone interested in the GDC. We will pay for a fancy coffee.
- January 11 - February 10Location: Regent College, Vancouver, BCScriptures/calligraphy by GDC Fellow Friedrich Peter
- January 09 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmLocation: GDC AtlanticWant to get involved in GDC Atlantic? Join us at our next council meeting — all are welcome!