Spend 15 minutes and help build an economic profile of the national creative industry (oh, and get a bundle of digital wallpapers created by top Canadian designers and illustrators!)
English and French versions of the National Survey of CreativeEarners, produced by RGD Ontario and Creative Niche, is live at www.creativeearners.ca.
TAKE THE SURVEY.
REMPLISSEZ LE SONDAGE.
RGD Ontario and Creative Niche want to know what you work for. They are seeking participation from individuals across the country, whether members of a professional association or not, working in a wide variety of professions. Eligible job titles include, but are not limited to:
Social Media Manager
“The greater the participation in the survey, the stronger the sample size and the more valuable the data for every stakeholder working in or around Canada’s creative industry today,” notes Stephen Hodges, President, Creative Niche.
Upon completion of the survey, you will receive access to download a full exclusive collection of digital wallpapers created by top design firms and illustrators, including Paprika (Montreal), Hambly & Woolley (Toronto), Rod McDonald R.G.D., CGD, FGDC (Nova Scotia), Ben Weeks (Toronto), the in-house team at MEC (Vancouver), and many more!
Don’t waste any time getting involved! The first 50 people to complete the survey will receive a limited edition, letterpressed print of Working Format's wallpaper, printed and sponsored by Anstey Book Binding. An additional 50 prints, and a Deluxe pass for DesignThinkers 2012, Canada's largest annual graphic design conference, will be raffled off amongst all participants when the survey closes.
Show the additional perks your job provides by tweeting photos to @rgdontario using the hashtag #CreativeEarners. Photos will be uploaded to the #CreativeEarners image gallery at creativeearners.ca and featured at DesignThinkers 2012!
Survey findings will launch at DesignThinkers and be made accessible online as a free PDF before the end of 2012.
Fill out the CreativeEarners survey here before July 6! Help spread the word using the hashtag #CreativeEarners.
Survey sponsors include: Creative Niche, Domtar, Somerset, Design Edge, Anstey Book Binding, Grip Limited. Survey Supporters include: Design Exchange, GDC, SDGQ, ADCC, PWAC and CDA
- June 28Location: Toronto
- June 21 11:30 am - 1:00 pmLocation: ArcasSpeak more betterer to developers.
- June 21 6:00 pm - 10:00 pmLocation: Park Theatre, 698 Osborne StreetIt's the tenth edition of PechaKucha Night in Winnipeg, and to celebrate our tin/aluminum anniversary of the peachy perfection of PechaKucha in this fair city, GDC Manitoba is hosting PKNX on the longest day of the year: June 21, the start of summer.
- June 17 12:00 pm - 3:00 pmLocation: Gazebo at the Saskatoon Forestry farmJoin us for a Sponsors Appreciation BBQ, July 17th, 12-3pm at the Saskatoon forestry Farm, Click on the full Article for full details
- June 08 8:30 am - 10:00 amLocation: W2 Media Café, 111 West Hastings Street Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1H4 CanadaCreativeMornings is a monthly morning gathering for creative types. Each event includes a 20 minute lecture, followed by a 20 minute group discussion. The gathering begins at 8:30am with the topic presentation starting at 9:00am and everyone taking off for work at 10am.
CreativeMornings are free of charge!
- June 06 - 07"The Interlink Conference is a small hand-crafted event created for web professionals of all types. Explore the intersection of web design, code, and content during 2 empowering days of curated talks and workshops in Vancouver. (Plus, there’s dodgeball.)"
- May 24 - June 22