Design can drive a competitive economy, create a more sustainable society and make our everyday lives better. But only if it’s used well. Listen to eight top UK graphic designers give their definitions of good design on the Design Council website.
The article highlights the Design Council's 3-year Good Design plan for the UK, and has relevance for designers in any country.
- The Anatomy of a Character
By Ilene Strizver
- by FunctionFox CEO, Mary-Lynn Bellamy-Willms
- Contacting the media with your story doesn't have to be stressful. By Shaun Crowley
- Are you doing your best to make sure you and your client are on the same page? by Shaun Crowley
- Putting your words to work by Shaun Crowley
- 20 GDC Fellows Look at 50 Years of Design in Canada
- 20 compagnons de la GDC se penchent sur 50 ans
- Celebrating GDC's 50th Anniversary and more
- What makes a graphic designer? by Walter Jungkind, FGDC
- Can designers change the world? by Rebecca Collings
- Interview with EYE magazine's editor-in-chief John Walters
- Our work affects other people and the rest of the world. Are we doing our best?
- Feature article on Icograda's website
by Erik Spiekermann, Form magazine
- by Jeff Fisher, Engineer of Creative Identity, Jeff Fisher LogoMotives
- Interview with David Berman by Margaret Ann Varner
- Free podcasts from the Design Council's InterSections conference
- The Design Currency conference theme lives on through the calculator website
- Sustainability, process, creativity, innovation, value - what are the components of good design?