Spend 15 minutes and help build an economic profile of the national creative industry (oh, and get a bundle of digital wallpapers created by top Canadian designers and illustrators!)
English and French versions of the National Survey of CreativeEarners, produced by RGD Ontario and Creative Niche, is live at www.creativeearners.ca.
TAKE THE SURVEY.
REMPLISSEZ LE SONDAGE.
RGD Ontario and Creative Niche want to know what you work for. They are seeking participation from individuals across the country, whether members of a professional association or not, working in a wide variety of professions. Eligible job titles include, but are not limited to:
Social Media Manager
“The greater the participation in the survey, the stronger the sample size and the more valuable the data for every stakeholder working in or around Canada’s creative industry today,” notes Stephen Hodges, President, Creative Niche.
Upon completion of the survey, you will receive access to download a full exclusive collection of digital wallpapers created by top design firms and illustrators, including Paprika (Montreal), Hambly & Woolley (Toronto), Rod McDonald R.G.D., CGD, FGDC (Nova Scotia), Ben Weeks (Toronto), the in-house team at MEC (Vancouver), and many more!
Don’t waste any time getting involved! The first 50 people to complete the survey will receive a limited edition, letterpressed print of Working Format's wallpaper, printed and sponsored by Anstey Book Binding. An additional 50 prints, and a Deluxe pass for DesignThinkers 2012, Canada's largest annual graphic design conference, will be raffled off amongst all participants when the survey closes.
Show the additional perks your job provides by tweeting photos to @rgdontario using the hashtag #CreativeEarners. Photos will be uploaded to the #CreativeEarners image gallery at creativeearners.ca and featured at DesignThinkers 2012!
Survey findings will launch at DesignThinkers and be made accessible online as a free PDF before the end of 2012.
Fill out the CreativeEarners survey here before July 6! Help spread the word using the hashtag #CreativeEarners.
Survey sponsors include: Creative Niche, Domtar, Somerset, Design Edge, Anstey Book Binding, Grip Limited. Survey Supporters include: Design Exchange, GDC, SDGQ, ADCC, PWAC and CDA
- May 05, 2013Design leader, typographer extraordinaire & educator passes away.
- April 13, 2013World Communication Design Day April 27: how will you celebrate it?
- March 26, 2013Applied Arts is Canada's premier magazine of the communication arts.
- March 13, 2013New National Scholarships Announced for 2013
- February 27, 2013Application deadline April 15, 2013
- February 25, 2013Carl Dair (1912-1967) Typographic Designer
- February 19, 2013Don't miss the P22 Underground type sale for members!
- February 19, 2013Take a Digital Media Labour Market Survey.
- February 14, 2013University of Toronto responds to demand
- February 08, 2013Canadian typography mates with Canadian technology.
- December 17, 2012How many shopping days left?!?! Yikes!!!
- December 13, 2012Special eNews edition for all you Holiday Givers!
- November 23, 2012$15 for 16 cards!!! Holy Black Friday Batman!!!
- November 14, 2012Designers, designer cards, designer prizes, designer members, designer sales, designer ethics, all things designer.
- November 03, 2012GDC well represented in the Student Awards
- October 22, 2012Great cause, great prizes to be won!
- October 11, 2012
- October 10, 2012Historic news from across the country and around the globe.
- October 01, 2012Working together to raise awareness of the value of the certification of designers worldwide
- September 29, 2012Want to create the new identity & brand platform for Canada's national design association?
- September 25, 2012
- September 12, 2012Welcome back to school!
- August 08, 2012Acknowledgement for Lifetime Contributions to Design
- August 07, 2012...a significant step forward in unifying, refining and enhancing visual communications certification in Canada.
- August 07, 2012Tasty design news from across the country.
- July 16, 2012National Survey closes at midnight tonight
- July 01, 2012Vintage poem and Canadian letterpress typography to commemorate Canada Day.
- July 01, 2012Canada Type builds a legacy for Canadian typography students with a new GDC National Scholarship Fund
- June 15, 2012Calling all Canadian Creatives!
- June 15, 20122012 National Scholarship Recipients Announced
- May 30, 2012GDC@50 Poster Sale to Benefit GDC Foundation
- May 30, 2012GDC is proud to support this inaugural workshop organized by Rod McDonald FGDC and Patrick Griffin of Canada Type.
- May 23, 2012New National Executive & Fellows Announced
- May 07, 2012First election in memory to decide president.
- April 13, 2012Get ready to commemorate World Communication Design Day
- March 27, 2012BC Design Leader Loses Battle with Cancer
- March 20, 2012It must feel like spring somewhere out there...
- March 15, 2012Sales from font to support GDC design education programs.
- March 02, 2012Don’t let your certification inadvertently lapse.
- February 29, 2012Long time collaborative relationship formalized.
- February 20, 2012Sharing the love of design.
- February 20, 2012A Canadian icon who followed his own unique path and style.
- February 15, 2012GDC Foundation Announces the Ray Hrynkow Scholarship
- January 31, 2012January marks the launch of the GDC’s Annual Chapter Member Surveys
- January 25, 2012New Group Benefits Plan includes dental, medical, life, disability and critical illness insurance.
- January 16, 2012Deadline of January 20, 2012
- January 13, 2012All the news that is design-worthy!
- December 12, 2011Donate and your name will be entered to win!
- December 01, 2011GDC Fellow, graphic designer, illustrator, artist, NSCAD Professor Emeritus and mentor, Horst Deppe, has passed away at the age of 82.
- November 30, 2011Only 25 days until Christmas... get working on that office promo now!!