Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
World Intellectual Property Organization
Using someone else's recorded music in a presentation? Contact the following organizations with your questions about licensing:
SOCAN: Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada SOCAN administers communication and performing rights of copyright-protected music, when it is used in Canada.
The Canadian Musical Reproduction Rights Agency Ltd. CMRRA is a non-profit music licensing agency representing music copyright owners doing business in Canada.
- May 15, 2012
- May 15, 2012
- Recommended by GDC members and GDC Listserv participants
- January 11, 2008Recommendations and comments by GDC Listserv members
- July 29, 2008The internationally acclaimed GDC Journal is the GDC's showcase publication.
- July 08, 2008Suggestions from the Listserv
- Award winning book designed by Catharine Bradbury MGDC of Bradbury Branding & Design
- January 11, 2008A collection of case studies that show design in action
- Are you being paid what you're worth?
- Online resources with tips on creating graphic standards and branding guidelines
- On line resources with tips on practicing eco-friendly design
- January 11, 2008Must-visit websites for graphic designers
- Access to Canadian Design talent, Published by Design Exchange
- Sites for everything type-related
- influencing design and typography
- January 11, 2008Blogs, lists, online forums for designers
- December 29, 2012