Articles, advice and inspiration brought to you by GDC members from across Canada!
Social Responsibility, Environment & Sustainability:
Designers and Portfolios:
Design Books and Links
GDCWTF – yes WTF??
Generous donors and industry partners have enabled an amazing opportunity for students currently enrolled in a graphic/communication design program in Canada. Thank you to Adobe, Veer, Applied Arts Magazine, Canada Type, Casey Hrynkow FGDC and Ray Hrynkow FGDC, and the GDC Foundation.
Supporting design education:
Professional standards for the practice guide learning outcomes for design curriculum and the career path for emerging designers. But finding Canadian standards can be a challenge. The GDC, as the national professional association for Canadian design has established industry standards for professional certification.
Did we miss anything?
Illustration by Anthony Hooper, Capilano University, GDC Student Member 2011
- Tools and Resources for Students, Emerging Designers and Educators
- GDC Chapters host professional development events
- Need more high-level information on the leading page layout application from Adobe?
- MBA Sustainability Curriculum
- The Icograda website provides a wealth of resources for students and educators