Many chapters host professional development events to help designers keep on top of changes in the profession, legal, ethical, technological topics, professional issues, current trends, and innovations.
Check the calendar of events page for monthly listings or contact your local GDC chapter.
You can also get involved in your chapter and help create events and seminars to suit your needs.
Check with local educational institutions for programs to help you upgrade and maintain your design, typography, business and marketing skills.
- Tools and Resources for Students, Emerging Designers and Educators
- GDC Chapters host professional development events
- Need more high-level information on the leading page layout application from Adobe?
- MBA Sustainability Curriculum
- The Icograda website provides a wealth of resources for students and educators