Canada's top design-related companies are supporting the future of graphic design by donating annual scholarships to promising students through the GDC Scholarship Awards program. The GDC has awarded over $22,000 to students since 2003.
Your company can be a part of this program. Email for information.
Design firms wishing to sponsor a scholarship award must employ at least one MGDC certified designer.
- Enter your submissions for the GDC National Scholarships!
- Tips on how to write the who, what, where and why for your design solution.
- GDC Foundation Announces Award for the "Thinking Designer"
- Celebrating 10 Years of Fresh Canadian Talent
- GDC Foundation Announces the Ray Hrynkow Scholarship
- An outline of the annual national scholarship awards programme
- Helping Canadian design students achieve their goals
- Your company can support graphic design education in Canada.
- Local scholarship information
- 2010 Awards open to GDC Student members.
- The GDC VI is proud to bring you the first scholarship available exclusively to professional members of our chapter, as well as three new scholarships open exclusively to GDC VI students.
- Canadian design students excel and impress!
- The bar is raised even higher!
- Canadian design students win big at national awards programme
- Take a peek at the winners!
- Read about our previous scholarship winners