Education Case Studies
A collection of student projects from graphic design programs across Canada:
- Case Study: Safety Problem Solved Using Integrated Design Approach
- Type Eh: A History of Canada in Type
- Students Contribute to History of Canadian Design
- The Innovation Project: Nature Calls
- Ray Hrynkow Design Thinking Scholarship Award Recipient Case Studies 2013
- Canada Type Scholarship Award Recipient Case Studies 2013
And beyond ...
Sustainable Design Case Studies
Highlighting the work of GDC members who embrace principles of sustainable design. Learn more about their projects and processes! http://www.gdc.net/hub/sustainability
- U of M Stops the Presses to take it online / Manoverboard
- Design Illustrates Green Tech at Science World / Science World
- Building Community with Graphic Design / The Forest
- Cutting Carbon with Design for Micro Concerts / Seven25
- Leveraging Design for Meaningful Clients / SmashLAB
Want to share your sustainability story with the GDC design community? Email email@example.com for more info.
The National Sustainability Committee (NSC) thanks Lisa Hemingway, CGD, Erika Rathje and Jennifer Nichols for their work on these case studies.
Case Studies in Design
A collection of case studies that show design in action
AIGA "Making the Case Competition; 2011 Selections"
"Making the Case” is an annual AIGA competition which awards honors to design case studies that demonstrate the value of design in a clear, compelling and accessible way. Each year, a discerning and qualified jury identifies submissions that serve as an effective tool to explain design thinking to clients, students, peers and the public in general."
Case studies from the UK Design Council:
"Design can help organisations from businesses to schools transform what they do. Search our collection of stories of design in action."
AIGA Case Studies:
"The goal of this archive is to build a teachable and learnable body of knowledge for the extended experience design community, which can be referenced and is freely accessible."
Corporate Design Foundation Case Studies:
"Corporate Design Foundation case studies examine the integration of different areas of design with business. Used in business school courses across the country, the cases are an essential teaching tool for faculty interested in including design content in business school courses."
Design Management Institute Catalog of Case Studies sold by DMI
Icograda: Case Studies:
Case studies on design-led business, branding, sustainability and user-centered design.
Icograda: Education Case Studies:
Case studies of innovative approaches to design education.