We welcome applications from all interested parties. Applicant must include an introductory letter referring to 608766 and send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Trust Plus Overseas Affairs Consulting Inc. is a dynamic and growing firm specialized in providing advisory services for foreign nationals coming to Canada for establishing business and settlement, and Canadians going abroad for exploring business opportunities. Currently, Trust Plus is seeking for a permanent full-time Computer Graphics Technician to work at its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario.
• Use design software to produce create or revise required graphics and text components
• Design, lay out and draw figures, logos and designs for brochure and other marketing materials using computer software
• Communicate with marketing team and produce computerized drawing or images for advertisement on social media, mobile apps and websites
• Use computer to capture elements such as titles, text, drawings, graphics, lettering and colour harmonization
• Work as part of team in supporting the company’s marketing campaign
• Set up and inspect digital files in accordance with requirements and quality standards
• A college diploma in commercial or graphic arts, computer graphics or animated design is required
• Minimum 1 year of related work experience
• Proven working knowledge with social media, mobile apps and websites
• Must possess excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and applicable graphics software, including Adobe Acrobat, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Freehand, and show an enthusiasm for new graphic technology
• Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and provide follow through on the requirements
• Demonstrated creative ability and artistic talent
• Must have the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to accurately distinguish between colours
• Able to work on weekend and night in order to communicate with marketing team and advertisement service provide in international region
• This position requires strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
Bilingual (English and French)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Permanent, Full time, Flexible hours
$18.05 per hour; 32.5 hours per week, $30,504.50 per annum
This position was posted on March 20, 2017.